You are entering an Official United States Government System, which may be used only for authorized purposes. The Government may monitor and audit usage of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to upload information and/or change information on this Web site are strictly prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec.1001 and 1030.
Thank you for visiting the U.S. Customs and Border Protection e-Allegations portal. Here you can report on suspected violations of U.S. Customs Law and related illicit trade activities. In filing your allegations, please be as specific, detailed, and concise as possible to help expedite your complaint.
REPORT SUSPECTED CRIMINAL/ILLEGAL ACTIVITY This button is to be used for reporting criminal and illegal activities for referral to Homeland Security Investigations.
- Immigration crime, human rights violations and human trafficking or smuggling
- Smuggling of weapons, narcotics, or other contraband
- Financial crimes, money laundering, bulk cash smuggling
- Cybercrime, website fraud
- International art and antiquity theft
- En Español
REPORT TRADE VIOLATIONS This button is to be used only to report illegal trade activity.
- Intellectual Property Rights infringement
- Textile or Free Trade Agreement violations
- Health and Safety issues
- Classification and Value violations
- Forced Labor Violations
REPORT EVASION VIOLATIONS VIA THE ENFORCE AND PROTECT ACT This category is for reporting allegations as to evasion of an antidumping or countervailing duty (AD/CVD) order. NON-EAPA allegations may be reported in the Report Trade Violations button above. Please review the EAPA allegation requirements and instructions. Enforce and Protect Act Allegation Instructions. Small business requests for assistance should be mailed to: email@example.com
- Meet the definition of an interested party as defined by statute
- Provide a statutory description of covered merchandise and applicable AD/CVD order
- Demonstrate that evasion of an AD/CVD order has occurred
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT STATEMENT: AN AGENCY MAY NOT CONDUCT OR SPONSOR AN INFORMATION COLLECTION AND A PERSON IS NOT REQUIRED TO RESPOND TO THIS INFORMATION UNLESS IT DISPLAYS A CURRENT VALID OMB CONTROL NUMBER. THE CONTROL NUMBER FOR THIS COLLECTION IS 1651-0131, EXPIRATION 05/31/2014. THE ESTIMATED AVERAGE TIME TO COMPLETE THIS SUBMISSION IS 15 MINUTES PER RESPONDENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS REGARDING THE BURDEN ESTIMATE YOU CAN WRITE TO U.S. CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION, 90 K STREET, NE, 10th FLOOR, WASHINGTON D.C. 20229.